Mixon Fruit Farms is located 10 minutes west of I-75 on Florida's West Coast in Bradenton.
Mixon's Gift Shoppe, Cafe and Packinghouse is nestled in an Orange Grove.
Visitors and Motor coach tours are always welcome...bring your camera -- lots to taste, see & do! We truly enjoy meeting you in person....Southern Hospitality at its Finest.
MIXON FRUIT FARMS
800-608-2525 / 941-748-5829
2525 27th Street East
Bradenton, Florida 34208-7467
Mixon OFFICE HOURS are 9:00am to 5:00pm, Monday through Saturday. Closed Sunday.
Mixon's GROVESIDE MARKET is open 10:00am to 5:00pm, Monday through Saturday. Closed Sunday.
Mixon GROVESIDE CAFE is open 8:30am to 5:00pm, Monday through Saturday. Closed Sunday.
DIRECTIONS TO THE GROVE: Click Here for Mapquest Map
- Take I -75 South to exit 220 onto State Route 64 West
- Go West on State Route 64 for approximately 3 miles
- Get into left lane at the 1st bridge
- Just past the 2nd bridge turn left at stoplight onto 27th Street East
- Stay on 27th Street East for approximately 1 1/2 miles until you see the groves and store at the stoplight. Entrance is on the left, just before stoplight.
From St Pete, Clearwater Area
- Take I-275 South across Skyway
- Merge onto US-19 S via EXIT 5 toward PALMETTO/BRADENTON. 3.2 Miles
- Stay on US19, it becomes Highway 301 in 4.4 Miles – stay to your left.
- Watch signs closely for Bradenton. Stay to your left to go onto US-301 South 1.5 Mile.
- You will go past the Red Barn Flea Market on your left.
- Turn LEFT at stoplight for 15TH Street East .1 Mile
- Turn RIGHT at stoplight onto 26TH Avenue East 1.1 Mile
From Venice, Naples, State Route 70
- Take I -75 North to exit 217B onto State Route 70 West (make certain you are going West)
- Stay on State Route 70 approximately 3 miles
- Turn right at stoplight for 45th Street East
- Stay on 45th Street East approximately 1.5 miles to 26th Avenue East
- Turn left on 26th Avenue East
- Stay on 26th Avenue East, about 2 miles, until you see the groves and store at the stoplight.