Store and Deli are now open 10-3 Tuesday - Saturday
Arts & Craft Fair - Saturday, June 27 !!
Grove tours 11am & 1pm Thursday - Saturday Play area open 10- 3 Thursday - Saturday
Note: due to COVID-19 above schedules are temporarily in place
Fruit shipping resumes in mid-Nov when the new crop ripens.
We are STILL shipping Frozen Juice, Wine & Fudge, Jams & Jellies & more.
Now Available - fresh locally farmed Clams & Oysters from Two Docks Shellfish
Place order with Two Docks by Thursday 9AM - Available for local pickup only on Friday or Saturday
2 Tbsp butter
1 Tbsp vegetable oil
6 chicken breasts quarters, dredged in flour
1/4 cup chopped scallion, white and soft green parts
1 cup Rhine wine or other slightly sweet vintage
1/3 cup white grapefruit juice
1 Tbsp grapefruit zest
1 tsp flat-leaf parsley
2 tsp fresh rosemary
2 tsp tarragon
1 cup light cream
1 tsp seasoned salt
White grapefruit segments
1. Combine butter and vegetable oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Add chicken and saute until skin is golden. Add scallions and saute for 1 minute more. Add wine, grapefruit juice, zest and herbs. Cover, lower heat and simmer for 40 minutes.
3. Remove chicken from pan. Keep warm on a serving plate.
4. Add cream and seasoned salt to the pan drippings, stirring to loosen brown bits. Increase heat to medium high, stirring constantly until slightly thickened.
5. Ladle some over chicken; serve remaining sauce ina gravy boat. Garnish the platter with grapefruit segments.
Notes: Servings: 6
Recipe from FAMOUS Florida! Delicious Grapefruit Recipes by Patricia Mack