Store, Deli & Office Hours: Tue-Sat, 10am-3pm
Tram Tours: Normally Tue-Sat, 11am & 1pm (subject to Cancellation) - Please Call or Book Online
Playground hours: Saturday 10am-3pm
Mixon will be closed from August 28-September 19 for Maintenance
Shipping Fresh Fruit Weekly on Tuesday & Thursday through March
Sunny Funny Ham Kabobs
Store-bought honey-mustard barbecue sauce
1/2 cup grapefruit marmalade
24 1" ham cubes
1 small grapefruit cut into six wedges
1. Prepare gas or charcoal grill for cooking.
2. Combine sauce and marmalade in a small bowl; mix well. Remove 1/2 cup of the mixture for basting; reserve remaining mixture.
3. Cut grapefruit wedges in half.
4. Thread ham and grapefruit wedges alternately on skewers.
5. Brush with 1/2 cup barbecue sauce mixture reserved for basting.
6. Grill over medium-hot coals or medium-high grill for 10 minutes or until browned, turning frequently and basting with remaining barbecue mixture. Serve with reserved sauce mixture.
Recipe from FAMOUS florida! Delicious Grapefruit Recipes by Patricia Mack