1/2 cup peanut oil
3/4 cup soy sauce
2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 tbsp dry Chinese mustard
2 tbsp salt
1 tbsp ground pepper
1 cup dry red wine
2 tsp dried rosemary leaves
1/2 cup grapefruit juice
1 tbsp lemon juice
2 lbs London broil
1. Combine all ingredients except the London broil in a quart jar. Cover tightly and shake vigorously. Place London broil in a 13" x 9" x 2" glass or ceramic pan.
2. Pour marinade over the roast. Turn to coat completely. Cover and refrigerate overnight, turning occasionally.
3. Preheat broiler or grill for 10 minutes.
4. Pour off marinade and discard. Place London Broil on a grill or broiler rack that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
5. Broil or grill 3 inches from source of heat for 5 minutes.
6. Turn. Broil 5 more minutes.
7. Remove from grill or broiler and cut across the grain into thin slices.
Notes: Servings: 8 to 10
Recipe from FAMOUS florida! Delicious Grapefruit Recipes by Patricia Mack