Store and Deli are now open 10-3 Monday - Saturday
Arts & Craft Fair - Saturday, June 6 !!
Weddings and events will resume in June. Grove tours and play area will be opening in June 6.
Citrus Shipping season is over.
We will resume shipping in mid-Nov when the new crop ripens.
We are STILL shipping Frozen Juice, Wine & Fudge, Jams & Jellies & more.
Now Available - fresh locally farmed Clams & Oysters from Two Docks Shellfish
Place order with Two Docks by Thursday 9AM - Available for local pickup only on Friday or Saturday
Salads & Sides
Grapefruit Baked Sweet Potatoes
2 (1-pound, 2-ounce) cans sweet potatoes, drained
1 small, thin-skinned, unpeeled seedless grapefruit
1/4 cup butter
1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1/4 tsp salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Slice sweet potatoes into a 9" X 9" X 2" baking dish.
3. Cut grapefruit into chunks.
4. Working in two batches, place half of grapefruit and half of remaining ingredients into a food processor. Process until smooth.
5. Combine the two batches and spoon over baked potatoes.
6. Bake for 30 minutes.
Servings: 6 to 8
Recipe from FAMOUS florida! Delicious Grapefruit Recipes by Patricia Mack