6 cups Italian blend salad greens
2 pink grapefruit
1/2 cup paper-thin slices of red onion rings
3 Tbsp pink grapefruit juice
1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
1 tsp seasoned salt
1/2 tsp dry mustard
1 tsp sugar
1. Place greens in a salad bowl.
2. Peel grapefruit, taking care to remove all the white pith. Cut in half lengthwise, and then slice into thin crosswise slices.
3. Arrange over salad greens; top with onion rings.
4. Combine remaining ingredients in a blender, food processor or jar with a tight fitting lid. Process or shake until well mixed.
5. Spoon over salad ingredients just before serving.
Recipe from FAMOUS florida! Delicious Grapefruit Recipes by Patricia Mack